Endocrinology & Metabolic Syndrome
SCITROPIN A® (HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE)
SciTropin A®, synthesized in E.coli cells, is identical to naturally occurring Human Growth Hormone.
SciTropin A® is indicated for the treatment of:
- Short stature due to growth hormone deficiency
- Growth disturbance due to Turner syndrome
- Chronic renal insufficiency
- Growth disturbance in short children born small for Gestational Age
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Growth hormone deficiency in adults
SciBenclamide® contains the active ingredient glibenclamide and is used to control blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. SciBenclamide® lowers blood glucose by increasing the amount of insulin produced by the pancreas.
SciLodipine® contains the active ingredient amlodipine (as amlodipine besylate). It is used to lower high blood pressure (hypertension) and treat angina. Angina is a pain or uncomfortable feeling in the chest, often spreading to the arms or neck, and sometimes to the shoulders and back.
SciLosar® (Losartan) is an Angiotensin Blockers (ARBs) and can be used to treat coronary artery disease (CAD) or heart failure for patients:
- who cannot tolerate ACE inhibitors
- who have kidney disease from diabetes (diabetic nephropathy) in people with Type 2 diabetes.
ARBs are alternatives for ACE-inhibitors for patients who cannot tolerate certain side effects like cough.
Gastroenterology and Immunology
Heri InjectionTM contains thymosin alphaα1 and acts as immune regulator in the treatment of malignant tumour, hepatitis and other immunodeficiency diseases.
ZINC – STM INJECTION
Zinc – STM contains zinc sulfate hydrate and comes as an injectable solution. It is essential for total parenteral nutrition.
ZINC –ITM SYRUP
Zinc – ITM contains zinc sulfate monohydrate and comes as an oral solution. It is used for treating and preventing zinc deficiency, psoriasis and diarrhea.
Insupen needles are used together with injection pens to deliver injectable medicines like insulin.
ZONEGRAN® (ADJUNCTIVE ANTI-EPILEPTIC DRUG)
Zonegran® (Zonisamide) is marketed in Australia. It is an Adjunctive Anti-Epileptic drug for the treatment of adult patients with partial seizures with or without secondary generalisation.
SCILOCYTE® (GRANULOCYTE COLONY STIMULATING FACTOR)
This product is used to prevent and treat the decrease of white blood cells from chemotherapy.Download Brochure
SciTrozole® (Anastrozole) is a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. It is indicated for
- first-line treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positiveearly breast cancer
- treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following tamoxifen therapy